Terms & Conditions
Effective date: February 2020
TERMS & CONDITIONS AGREEMENT
The Vision of Beauty Coaching & Consulting, LLC would like to welcome you. Please READ carefully. Your access and use of this Site are subject to legally binding terms and conditions, which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The material appearing on the websites www.thevisionofbeauty.com, www.thevettingbeforeweddingsystem.com, www.ambitiouslyfeminine.com, (“this Site”), is provided as either information about The Vision Of Beauty Coaching & Consulting’s events, people, The Vetting Before Wedding System (“the Program”) and stories as a platform for online connection and community. The owner of this Site (Trish Upton) and its directors, agents, employees, and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequences resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this site.
Any information by or on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion whatsoever. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following any information or recommendations provided therein is at your own risk.
The following terms and conditions form a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and The Vision Of Beauty Coaching & Consulting, LLC., a company incorporated in the State of Georgia, United States of America. Trish Upton may modify, amend, supplement and replace these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
1. Copyright. United States copyright laws protect all materials created by Trish Upton on the Site as original works. All materials belong to Trish Upton, including those with the absence of a registered copyright or trademark symbol.
2. Links to Third Party Websites. This Site may contain links to third-party websites. Any linked sites, materials, and pages are not under the control of Trish Upton. Trish Upton is not responsible for the content contained in any related website, nor for any losses or damages, you may incur due to the use of any such website. Trish Upton accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third-party websites. We provide these links to improve your use of the Site, enable you to connect with Trish Upton on various platforms, and help Trish Upton offer the most accessible services for you and conduct transactions.
3. Intellectual Property Ownership. If we have materials on the Site which you can download, a revocable, non-exclusive license is granted for you to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
share or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Trish Upton at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
If Trish Upton discovers that you have illegally misappropriated or used any of the intellectual property you were granted access to, you will be blocked from any future programs and will seek any all extent of legal remedies and you will be required to cover all legal fees necessary to enforce these rights.
4. Testimonials. We love to share our students, clients, and associates’ wins and successes from inside our programs. By signing up for the Program, you grant Trish Upton permission to use any testimonials in our marketing materials and/or any promotional efforts. This includes but is not limited to unofficial testimonials, words of praise via Instagram stories, public posts or posts inside our Facebook groups, and direct messages with Trish Upton. We will blur full names on screenshots used, and you understand that all confidentiality provisions apply and that testimonials are the only exception to our confidentiality obligations.
5. Our Refund Policy. We want you to be 100% satisfied with the program, but we also want to ensure our students have given the program a fair chance of success and have used their best effort to apply the methods and strategies. Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of your enrollment to qualify for a refund. We follow a ‘Execute The Work’ Refund Policy which means you must include ALL required, completed coursework with your request for a refund. If you request a refund and do not include all required coursework by your 30th day, your refund will not be accepted. All refunds are discretionary as determined by The Vision Of Beauty Coaching & Consulting.
We are about honesty, fairness, and customer satisfaction. We have no problem issuing a full refund if you’ve actually tried your best and done the work, but the course was not fitting for your goals.
5.1 An example of a situation where we wouldn’t grant a refund is if a student doesn’t put in any effort, doesn’t try at our courses, doesn’t take full responsibility for their own success, and then asks for their money back. We also do not offer refunds for the following: (1) attempts to use the refund policy as a way to opt out of any existing financial obligation and/or payment plan already committed to us upon signing up for our program, (2) change of direction after purchasing the course, and/or (3) inability to complete the program within the 12 month access period.
5.2. An example of a situation where we would give a refund is if you do the entire course, try your best, share with us what you learned, and then provide an objectively fair reason why you want your money back. This means we are expecting the following documents and tasks to be completed:
Proof of all worksheets being completed
A link to your Instagram or Facebook handle or proving that you have implemented the lessons accordingly and have made an effort of using our strategies with screenshots included
Proof of active participation, initiative, and responsiveness in the private The Beauty Of Vetting Before Wedding student Facebook community
A progress rate of at least 80% within the Thinkific member’s portal
Screenshots and proof that you have made an effort to ask questions when experiencing challenges during the program
A minimum one-page write-up on the top 3 lessons you learned from the program and a fair reason why you think the program didn’t work for you
Disclaimer: Due to the digital nature of our course, we do not offer refunds for those who do not do their due diligence to ensure the course is the right fit for them. It is the customer’s responsibility to carefully review our sales page and terms and conditions before purchasing, using or accessing any of our products and programs. Please note, we do not offer partial refunds for our programs and our exclusive bonuses and course extensions are non-refundable under any circumstances
6. Blocklist + Disputed Payments. Trish Upton retains the right to ‘Blocklist’ you from accessing all materials, courses, or other products or services she offers in the event that you do not pay your outstanding balance, dispute your payments, or if you steal any of our intellectual property. A student will be removed from the blocklist at the discretion of The Vision Of Beauty Coaching & Consulting. Under the conditions that: (1) the outstanding balance has been paid in full and (2) that the student will not eligible for a refund for the remainder of their course access.
6.1 In the event that a student wants to regain access to our online courses after disputing a payment(s), the student agrees to pay the Stripe fee for each payment previously disputed.
7. Payment Plans. Trish Upton offers two payment options at the time of purchase, so you can either pay in full or in monthly installments. If you opt for a payment plan, you will be responsible for paying the remaining invoices unless you obtain a refund through our Execute The Work Refund Policy. By signing up for our payment plan, you agree to pay the entire balance owed on your payment plan. If you wish to pay off your remaining account balance in full, you can do so at any time, but to be eligible for our discounted pay-in-full price and bonus, you must email us within 30 days of enrolling. In the event that a payment is not made, Trish Upton will temporarily suspend access until the payment(s) are caught up. After three failed payments, you understand Trish Upton may contract a collection agency to collect the money from you. Please note, Trish Upton will not be held accountable for any foreign transaction fees charged by your bank.
8. Breaking Payment Plans + Discontinued Payments. In the event that your agreed-upon payment plan is broken, our team will permit a three-month grace period and will actively work with you to get payments back on track. However, after three months of delinquent payments, you will be charged a 10% fee of the monthly payment due for every month of missed payments after that, for up to one year. The 10% late fee will only commence after your initial three-month grace period.
For example: If you have paid the first three months but then pause your payment plan for the fourth month and fail to get back on track after three months, you will owe 10% for EACH month (up to one year) that your account is inactive. You will have to pay this amount before you can re-access your account.
8.1 To get back on track with our program after 3+ months of delinquent payments, you must make up for ALL past due payments and late fees. Your access will be re-granted once your entire account is paid off.
9. Course Access. The Vetting Before Wedding System students receives 12 months of unlimited access to our program and private student community. Student access activates immediately upon enrolling in the program, and we do not offer account holds. We understand everyone has different learning styles and goes through the program at their own pace, and if for any reason, a student is unable to complete the program within the 12-month access period, the student will have an option to opt-in for our paid course extension.
10. Course Updates + Bonuses. Our team actively updates our programs to ensure the majority of students’ biggest roadblocks are anticipated, minimized, and addressed. Students are automatically granted access to any updates within The Vetting Before Wedding core curriculum and The Vetting Before Wedding Beauty Bonus during their 12 months of access. Please note, enrolling in our program does not grant free access to any future bonuses other than the ones indicated to be offered at the time of enrollment. Bonuses are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any other bonuses. If you enroll in our program within 30 days of a new bonus being offered to new students during enrollment, we will happily grant you access to this bonus free of charge!
11. No Guarantees. We make NO GUARANTEES about any success that you’ll get from our Site or our courses or any of our free offers. We will do everything for you to succeed, but we make no guarantees since we try our best but can only control so much about your success through our courses. You understand that Trish Upton makes no guarantees whatsoever regarding any results based on any action or inaction relating to your life, social media accounts, or businesses based on the information we share or services we sell or share for free through the Site. Ultimately, we will not be responsible or make any promises about what will happen in your life and business. Even if you’ve worked with us as a client before and had certain results, we make no guarantee that they will happen again. We cannot be any more clear about this: We are here for you and want you to succeed, but we make no promises regarding results and make no guarantees whatsoever.
12. Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies, and guidelines of Trish Upton linked to these terms and conditions or contained on this Site constitute the entire Agreement between you and Trish Upton relating to your use of this Site and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding the such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by Trish Upton.
14. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity. In no event shall Trish Upton or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on the Site, even if Trish Upton has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
15. Governing Law. Any claim relating to The Vision Of Beauty website shall be governed by the laws of the state of Georgia, US without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
16. Indemnity. As a condition of your use of the Site, you hereby indemnify Trish Upton and its directors, agents, employees, and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.
Last Updated: December 1, 2022